CONSTANTIA WALDORF NIGHT MARKET CONCERTS
THE NIGHT MARKET IS CLOSED DURING THE WINTER MONTHS.
THE NEXT NIGHT MARKET WILL BE HELD ON A DATE IN THE NEAR FUTURE
The Constantia Waldorf Night Market Concerts are held every last Friday of the month during school terms in the summer months during October, November, January and Febuary.
This is an opportunity for the greater community to come together and enjoy good food, art and music. Relax in a candle lit atmosphere in the splendid setting of the Constantia valley. Every month offers a different experience.
An event offering:
- Tasty ready to eat whole foods for a Friday night treat in a stunning candle lit ambience
- Fresh produce to take home with you
- Live music to entertain everyone
- Art and craft
- A lively meeting place for the whole community
- Fun activities for all ages
Should anybody, young and old, wish to take up a stall at the market, to make some extra money, CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
Entrance Fee R15 for over 12 yrs/ R5 under 12 yrs.
Parking on school grounds R15.
Braziers sponsored by: www.brazier.co.za